In a recent interview with Talk Sport, boxing superstar Tyson Fury discussed his new autobiography “Behind the Mask,” as well as his ongoing mental health battles that have traveled with him throughout his illustrious career. Fury also mentions his stint in WWE, where the Gypsy King reveals that Vince McMahon complimented on how quickly he picked up the business. He even teases a possible return at WrestleMania.
I have been a fan of WWE all my life. I’ve been a big fan of all the big wrestlers. I am athletic enough to be able to learn quickly. Vince McMahon said he has recruited sports stars from all different sports and he has never seen anyone come into their game, have a couple of training sessions, and pick it up like that. I looked like a natural in there! It didn’t go down to well with my management, promoters, trainers, family. Everyone was saying ‘oh the Wilder fight, you are going to get injured’, but the Wilder fight may as well be a million moons away. We have left the door open. WrestleMania is coming up in April so who knows – never say never.
Check out the full interview here.
- REPORT: WWE Forces To Change Plans For Survivor Series, Update On “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s Opponent …
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2019