– Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Vince Russo turns 52 years old today.
– WWE Hall of Famer Superstar Billy Graham was back in the hospital yesterday, according to F4Wonline.com. Graham has been battling health problems lately, including double pneumonia and congestive heart failure.
– Jim Ross tweeted this week that he’d “love to” call some of the action at WrestleMania 29 in April and said, “Fingers crossed.”
– Shelton Benjamin was asked again on Twitter if he’ll ever return to WWE. He responded:
“I should hope so. I still got plenty of gas in the tank”
* WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Predictions & Spoilers