— Late last week, Bloomberg Law broke a news story indicating that WWE was being sued in court by a firefighters’ pension fund in Oklahoma in order to get access to documents that would shed more light into WWE’s connections and relationship to the revived XFL. The pension fund – stockholders of WWE – is looking to determine whether the XFL (headed by Vince McMahon’s new entity “Alpha Entertainment”) paid full value for the trademarks of the league as it was originally owned by WWE and whether Alpha Entertainment is paying “fair market value” for the services that WWE and its officials are providing. Ultimately, they are seeking to find out whether WWE – and Vince McMahon – are acting in the best interest of the company and its shareholders.
Click Here: collingwood magpies 2019 training guernsey
— A copy of the lawsuit can be found HERE.
- Lars Sullivan Male-On-Male Adult Film Videos & Photos Leak Online
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom