Daniel Bryan Cleared to Return, Rhyno Leaving WWE, Swann Re-Signs

Daniel Bryan has not competed in a match at all ever since he dropped the WWE Championship to Kofi Kingston at WrestleMania 35 last month. It was later reported that he had suffered an injury and that WWE was guarding the details surrounding his injury. However, it has not been reported that the former world champion has been cleared to return to the ring at last. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter this week wrote that Bryan was cleared by WWE’s doctors on April 30th, and he is already being written back into storylines. Kingston has since entered into a feud with Kevin Owens, but Bryan is still expected to back on WWE television. He may even be appearing as quickly as SmackDown this upcoming Tuesday.
Yet another member of the WWE roster is set to leave the company later on this year. According to the Wrestling Inc., Rhyno is finishing up his run with the company and will be gone after his contract expires in July. The former ECW Champion is already taking bookings outside of WWE, and he has even been announced for an International Wrestling Cartel show in the summer. Following a brief run in NXT, Rhyno signed a full time deal with WWE back in 2016. He and Heath Slater became the inaugural SmackDown Tag Team Champions, but Slater defeated him in a “Loser Leaves WWE” match last year. Rhyno competed in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 35 but has not wrestled since then.

BREAKING: It just became official! Former IWC Heavyweight Champion, @Rhyno313, will return to the IWC roster in 2019! When will the man-beast return?! Who will his target be?! There’s only one way to find out! pic.twitter.com/K0IiV0l3CR
— IWC Wrestling (@IWCwrestling) May 1, 2019

Former WWE Superstar Rich Swann has been experiencing success in Impact Wrestling over the past couple of months, and it appears now that he will continue to do so for more months to come. According to Impact Wrestling, the former WWE Cruiserweight Champion has just signed a new contract with the promotion. The deal is said to be for two years. The 28-year-old wrestler made his Impact debut last summer and has been competing there ever since as a member of the X Division. He is currently the X Division Champion for the promotion. After the news of his re-signing was broken, Swann spoke with PWInsider on the matter and why he decided to stick with Impact Wrestling.
“Somebody would say that with AEW going on and WWE right now, they would say that Impact might be under the radar. From being inside the company, and seeing the roster and seeing everything, seeing how it’s grown over the last year, I feel that this is the company that is the best fit for me.” Swann said.

Click Here: New Zealand rugby store

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *