PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
WWE Stock Track 2016
Week 17 – May 2-6
– Friday, May 6: Closing Price of $17.13 per share, up two percent from Thursday.
WWE was down early to $16.58 per share, but rallied in the afternoon to a high of $17.24 before closing at $17.13.
After a wild ride of a week starting with Monday’s big upswing, WWE is now valued at $1.30 billion, up from $1.26 billion at the close of last week’s trading.
– Thursday, May 5: Closing Price of $16.80 per share, up less than a percent from Wednesday.
The stock ranged from $16.68 to a high of $17.00.
– Wednesday, May 4: Closing Price of $16.66 per share, down 1.4 percent from Tuesday.
WWE quickly lost Monday’s big gain, returning to almost the same closing price as last Friday.
– Tuesday, May 3: Closing Price of $16.89 per share, losing four percent of Monday’s gain.
The stock climbed as high as $17.71 per share, but fell as low as $16.85 per share.
– Monday, May 2: Closing Price of $17.61 per share, up big nearly six percent from last Friday.
It was the most upward movement in nearly one month.
The stock peaked at $17.76 per share. The low was $16.64 per share, which was last Friday’s close.
2016 WWE STOCK SCORESHEET
2016 Open: $17.44 per share
Latest Close: $17.13 per share (5/6)
Current 52-Week Range: $13.15-23.63
2016 High Points: $18.93 (3/17), $18.86 (4/4), $18.42 (1/26)
2016 Low Points: $14.20 (2/11); $15.55 (4/12)
2016 Initial Market Value: $1.34 billion
Current Market Value: $1.30 billion (5/6)
2016 Market Value Low Point: $1.11 billion (Week of 2/8)
2016 Market Value High Point: $1.39 billion (Week of 3/28)